Like Having Your Own Mentor Guide You Through Every Sale
Tim J.M. Rohrer has been wildly successful in sales. Why? Because he learned from the best.
After a tough start in business, he took a sales job even though he had no experience in the industry. Fortunately, a new sales manager mentored Tim through the challenges of selling.
In turn, Tim has managed and mentored others by sharing the lessons he learned. Now he’s sharing those lessons in a storybook style so that you too can learn from The World’s Greatest Mentor.
"Tim has captured the keys to effective mentoring: leveraging lessons learned and how to apply them."
─ Thomas A. Freese
Author, Secrets of Question-Based Selling
A Story for Every Sales Challenge
Whether you’re new to sales or a veteran, you’re sure to find useful advice, tips, and insights to address the challenges in your career. You will learn:
· Why surprise is the foundation of delight & how to use it to electrify your presentations
· How time kills deals and ways to move the sale along
· The nuances of establishing rapport and avoiding the pitfalls of commonalities
· A simple yet effective system for determining which prospects warrant your attention
· How to use trust and credibility to build relationships
· How to be in command of the rhythm of the sales process
· Why you should never ask, “What’s your budget?” and what to do instead
· Why sometimes you need to let sales happen
· The business math that drives all sales
· Why familiarity breeds complacency and how to avoid it to keep your best customers
· Why you should take risks and how to learn from failure
· How to use emotional instigators and validating connectors to make sales
A Valuable Resource for Sales Leaders
"Tim offers great leadership lessons, tips and anecdotes for better selling; but more importantly he shows how to bring the joy of selling to your sales team."
─ Max Cates
Author, Serve, Lead, Succeed and 7 Steps to Success for Sales Managers
SALES LEADERS: You’ll find lessons for:
· Developing a culture that encourages growth and development
· Hiring the best candidates – it’s not all their resume!
· Motivating your team
· Creating relationships that last
· Running meetings that no one on your team will want to miss
· Mentoring your players to be wildly successful
You’ll Want Books for Your Entire Team
Gain access to exclusive bonuses when you order books for your entire organization. Contact Tim@timjmrohrer.com for details and to place your order.
“…Sales leaders will love this book because it’s meeting prep for the whole year. …”
─ Nadra Scott
VP and Director of Sales, Wheeler Broadcasting
Let the World's Greatest Mentor help you become wildly successful at sales!
"However long you've been selling, the lessons from this book will elevate your performance! Read it! Embrace it! Implement it!
- Lee Salz, Author: Sell Different! and Sales Differentiation
"We can all learn valuable leadership skills from the support and kindness Tim's mentor showed him during good times and bad."
- Heather Monahan, Top 50 Keynote Speaker in the World 2022 and Author: Overcome Your Villains
"The real-life stories made me want to dive into the next section as soon as I finished each lesson! This is a sales book unlike any other!"
- Craig Elias, Canada's #1 B2B selling expert and Author: Trigger Event Selling
"In Tim's inspiring book, we relearn one of life's simplest but most powerful lessons: having someone believe in you changes the trajectory of your life in an extraordinarily positive way."
- Joshua Yudin, Founder and CEO Academy of Marketing